Grant J. Gisondo recently gained recognition as a Board Certification in Marital and Family Law
Achieving Board Certification in the area of Marital and Family Law is a hard-earned title. In fact, only 1% of attorneys practicing Family Law in Florida can put the earned initials BCS (Board Certified Specialist) after their name. Attorney Grant Gisondo is now one of those 1% accomplished attorneys. Attorney Gisondo is now allowed to put the word “expert” with his name when it comes to matters of Marital and Family Law. This means when you become a client of Attorney Gisondo, you will be getting the best advice and representation available. Because ongoing education through the Florida Bar plus recertification every five years is required, the expertise of a Board Certified Attorney is kept in place.
It is interesting to understand the requirements that an attorney must complete before a Board Certification is awarded
- At least five consecutive years of active practice in their area of practice, an example being Marital and Family Law before applying for certification
- Passing a rigorous examination in their field of practice given by the Florida Bar.
- Substantial proof that the attorney in question has expertise and credibility in their field of practice.
- Demonstration of an ethical practice noted by a completely clear and upstanding record with the Florida Bar and approval by peers.
- Legal professionalism must be proven by recommendations of former and present clients and by an evaluation by the attorney’s peers.
- Willingness to take comprehensive courses from the Florida Bar is more difficult than courses required by the Bar for attorneys renewing their licenses.
For persons looking to hire an outstanding attorney in the field of Marital and Family Law, Attorney Gisondo can offer board-certified accountability. His office is located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. He can represent clients in the Florida counties of Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Miami-Dade, Broward, Orange, and Hillsborough and New York and Washington DC. With over a decade of successful practice along with the board certification, you can be assured of fair, competent representation. For more information and to arrange a free, initial, in-office consultation, you can call his office at (561) 530-4568. His office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and new clients on Saturday from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM. You can also learn more about Attorney Gisondo by reading his website http://gisondolaw,com.