Attorney Grant Gisondo, Evaluated as Professionally Outstanding, Gained Board Certification in Marital and Family Law
Attorney Grant Gisondo, whose office is in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, can now be considered professionally outstanding in the area of Marital and Family Law. He can use the word “expert” when referring to his legal work and put the letters BCS (Board Certified Specialist) after his name. Only 1% of Marital and Family Law lawyers in the state of Florida can put these initials after their name.
As would be expected in gaining this prestigious certification, many requirements need to be accomplished:
- The person applying must have been actively and successfully practicing Family Law for at least five years before applying. During those years, 75 hours of Family Law continuing education must have been completed. The practice must be at least 50% Marital and Family Law, and at least 25 contested cases of Marital and Family Law must have been completed.
- A rigorous exam given by the Florida Bar must be passed.
- An evaluation from the applying attorney’s peers will be considered. The evaluation covers the areas of professionalism, ethics, and expertise.
- There must have been no incidents of malpractice reported to the Bar.
- Evidence must be presented showing a caring, competent representation for clients for at least the past five years.
- Skills and expertise in the attorney’s field, In Attorney Gisondo’s case, it is the field of Marital and Family Law.
- Agree to take advanced courses prescribed by the Bar over the next five years.
- The certification must be renewed every five years with much the same requirements as the original process.
Referred to as the Gold Standard for Florida lawyers, becoming Board Certified is indeed an honor. The motto for board certification is “evaluated for professionalism, tested for expertise.”
For those living in Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Miami-Dade, Broward, Orange, or Hillsborough Counties in Florida, in New York or Washington DC, Attorney Gisondo can represent you. He offers a free, initial, in-office consultation to help you gain a general understanding of the legal issues surrounding your needs. The consultation will also include getting to know attorney Gisondo as a person and finding out how he handles his fees. To make an appointment, please call his office at (561) 530-4568. His office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and for new clients on Saturday from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM. If you would like more information regarding Attorney Gisondo, please visit his website at https://gisondolaw.com.