What Does a Concierge Law Firm Do
Concierge, the definition from Miriam Webster’s online dictionary: “a person or service that provides assistance with personal business.” Concierge lawyer, the definition provided online by Philip L. Chapman, legal counsel at Brown, Moskowitz & Kallen PC, “is a trusted advisor who helps clients make informed business decisions and personal legal decisions without the clients having to be concerned about being billed by the minute or the hour.” The client will pay a yearly retainer based on the projected need for service, and the lawyer will provide a variety of specialized services.
Some of the concierge services that may be provided in the practice of Marital and Family Law include:
- General legal and marital and family law advice whenever you need it
- Communications with third parties and, when needed, their attorneys
- Writing and reviewing letters, documents, and communications with all who are connected to the case, including the court.
- Direct text and phone line access to your attorney
- Returning your inquiries and answering your concerns within 24 hours
- Frequent updates on how your family law case is progressing
- First in line for expert witness
- Will meet with you in your home or virtually to save the client time
- Treating the client well with respect to time constraints and the need for speedy answers.
- Looking out for ways to serve the client in the best interests of the client according to the laws surrounding their personal case. In other words, looking for ways to gain the best possible outcome for the client, be it in mediation or in the courtroom.
The use of a concierge lawyer is a relatively new concept, the use of which is growing fast. With the divorce rate at nearly 50% and higher for second and above marriages, as well as many persons having six-figure incomes, the use of, in a sense, a personal lawyer to handle Marital and Family legal matters is very attractive.
If the idea of a concierge Marital and Family Law lawyer appeals to you and you live in Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Miami-Dade, Broward, Hillsborough, or Orange Counties in Florida, Washington DC, or New York, Attorney Grant Gisondo is a board-certified Palm Beach concierge divorce lawyer. He has been successfully helping clients for over a decade and continues to upgrade his services by now offering concierge options. Attorney Gisondo offers a free, initial, in-office consultation where you can learn about the services he offers as a concierge Family Law lawyer. It is also a good way to meet Attorney Gisondo and get general answers involving your case, even if you are not interested in his concierge services. You can call his office in Palm Beach, Florida, at (561) 530-4568 to make an appointment for your free consultation. His office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and for new clients on Saturday from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM. To learn more about Attorney Gisondo and his Marital and Family Law practice, you can visit his website at https://gisondolaw.com